Project management by Ruth Chafin Interior Design is, perhaps, the primary reason you will want to hire us. Ruth’s success as an interior designer is based largely on her excellent project management skills. When the occasional issue arises, her problem-solving instincts kick in. Ruth’s ability to pivot in order to provide her clients with clear options that offer “creative solutions” has earned her a loyal clientele.
Ruth will be your primary point of contact for the entire duration of your project. She will be available to provide clear communication between you and the craftsmen and women who are working on your home and to address any issues that may come up.
The project management process of a Ruth Chafin Interior Design implements the final design plan we developed in the preceding steps. It involves the overall scheduling, tracking, and coordination of all your interior design and construction activities.
Project management involves the following:
- Detailed review of any shop/work drawings prepared by other trades;
- Scheduling the delivery and installation of all items;
- Scheduling trade- and craft-people based on the phasing and sequencing schedule provided in your final design documents;
- Handling change orders and revisions.
- Ensuring all deliverables and scheduling milestones are met.
- Preliminary walk-through inspection;
- Final project approvals and move-in supervision;
- Follow up.